Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Radness!

A couple of weeks ago, I got my March Radness NCAA Tournament prize from Kerry of Cards on Cards. I think this is the first year I actually placed near the top. I won a prize in the contest once before, but that was a pity prize for finishing dead last. I blame Syracuse on my success this year. Since they were banned from post-season play, I did not feel the need in my heart to pick them, so I was able to be a little smarter about my choices.

The results? Baseball cards!

Kerry definitely went out of his way to snag this sweet Ty Hensley die-cut auto for me. It's a green parallel that I needed for my PC, and I know Kerry checked my 'have' list to see if I had it. Very cool. I love it.

Of course, Kerry also used it as an opportunity to get ride of a bunch of Yanks, something he likes to do like most collectors. Here are some of the goodies, including a Billy Martin I had never seen before.





And last but not least, I'll never turn down a Tino Team USA 1988 Topps Traded RC.

Thanks, Kerry. Hopefully I'll win next year!

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked for any of the Betances autos out of Stadium Club yet. I've seen a few at decent prices.

    Great stuff from Kerry!

    ReplyDelete