Monday, September 21, 2015

TTM Success: Andrew Miller

Man, it's been forever since I got a TTM return, but at least it was a very good, unexpected one.
I sent this custom card to Andrew Miller back in spring training. It was a card I made through the Rookies app. It was the only image of Miller in a Yanks hat at the time. It's a little odd, but could be worse.

Miller has been great for the Yanks. I like him a lot. I was definitely worried when David Robertson wasn't re-signed, but the worries are gone with Miller now closing the door for the next few years.

It's cool of him to answer his mail as the season goes on. Also, shout out to the USPS for forwarding this to my new address.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the awesome return.

    Now to begin stacking cards for the 2016 TTM season 8).

    ReplyDelete