Tuesday, April 25, 2017

TTM Success: Paul Konerko

Paul Konerko is going to be an interesting HOF case in a few years. Quickly looking at his stats, to me, he's going to end up a little bit short. I hope to be wrong, as I always respected him and felt he was vastly underrated.

Regardless, that shouldn't take away from an amazing career, one that ended in 2014. Konerko has been a steady TTM signer as of late, and I wanted to take the chance to add his autograph to my collection. I sent Mr. Konerko three cards, and he returned two of them signed.
I'm a little bummed about the smudge on the Collector's Choice rookie card, but what can you do. Still a very cool success from one of the best sluggers of the 2000s.


1 comment:

  1. "Put it on the board! Yes!"
    Paul was a class act while playing and will likely be a Hall of Very Good, but not Hall of Fame member.

    ReplyDelete