Sunday, February 18, 2018

Jeter Highlights - Send 'em my way

I've been meaning to post my want list for the 2018 Topps Target Derek Jeter Highlights set. While I'm not a set builder, and likely never will be, I do like the looks of these. Plus, there are only 30 of them, and I'm sure many don't care about them or are looking to get of them. I figure I can definitely make a run at completing the set.

I'd actually like two sets when all is said and done - one to binder up, and one to somehow display. But for now, I'm just going to focus on one set.

Here are my needs:

1, 3, 7, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30

If you can help me out, let me know. Would love to work out a few PWE trades to make it easier.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I have 13, 25 and a blue parallel of 19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'd be interested in 13 and 25. Let me know where I can reach you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwvjones AT gmail DOT com. Blog: Golden Rainbow Cards.

    ReplyDelete