Saturday, February 24, 2018

TTM Success: Larry Walker

Yesterday I got home from work and found a PWE waiting for me. I thought it might have been my second spring training success. Although it wasn't from spring training, it was from Florida:
Former NL MVP Larry Walker signed two cards - one for me, and one for my son, Joey. I love that he wrote "swing hard" on Joey's. He'll be starting tee-ball next month and while I don't know if it's the soundest advice, it's hard to argue with Larry Walker.

I hope Walker ends up in the Hall of Fame, although he'll need to make up a ton of ground in the next two years. Still, he was one of the game's premier sluggers while I was growing up, so it was hard to turn down the chance at his autograph.

Thanks, Mr. Walker!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I think Walker belongs in the Hall too. Love the bold signature and inscriptions. What a class act!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is very awesome. Love the personalizations you got from him also. A great score from a great Canadian!

    ReplyDelete