Friday, February 16, 2018

Topps NOW 2018

Earlier this afternoon, I received my 2018 Topps NOW promo card. Topps sent one of these last year as well. I believe they go to all customers who bought one or more Topps NOW cards last season.

I always make sure to buy one or two Topps NOW cards directly from Topps so I can stay on these types of mailing lists, even though it's easier and more affordable to purchase them on eBay.

I like the looks of the card. They definitely feel different than the past two years. I'll be curious to see where Topps puts the date. I assume where the "2018" currently is.

I don't plan to buy as many as I did in the past, but I'm sure I'll pick up my fair share of Stanton/Judge/Sanchez cards this year. Regardless, thanks for the card, Topps!

6 comments:

  1. I think they look sharp! I like minimalist. Twist my arm, I'll keep adding the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look quite nice this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one of these in the mail today, too. At least I think that's what it is, I haven't opened it. Maybe it's a card of a player from a team I actually like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be picking up ALL Cutch Now cards in addition to any truly momentous Pirates moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always enjoy seeing a palm tree cameo. If anything spectacular happens at any of the games I attend this season and they issue a card, I'll probably pick up a copy. But even then... it'll probably be off of eBay, so I guess I won't be getting one of their promo cards any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mine off eBay too, other than the 1-2 I get from Topps.

      Delete