Saturday, March 3, 2018

Jeter progress!

A few of you have sent me some of the 2018 Topps Jeter Highlights. Thanks for help me piece together this set!

I now need:
1, 7, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 30

First up, Twitter user @billy2580 sent me #10, a nice shot of Jeter's last game:
A second Twitterer, Matt at @mj_dub80 was gracious enough to send three my way, including a blue parallel. I didn't know these existed until he told me.
 
He also tossed in a Deion Sanders and spring training MVP Miguel Andujar RC.
Last but not least, blogger Bryan of Golden Rainbow Cards sent me a few. Admittedly I hadn't stumbled upon his blog, and gladly added it to my blog roll. Please do the same.
 
Side note - Bryan, I still owe you a return package.

Thanks for everyone's help!

No comments:

Post a Comment