Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sure, I'll take some Tino RCs

I've exchanged a few emails about cards with a collector named Alex who happened to stumble on my blog. I know I'm probably not very skilled at search engine optimization, so he must've been deep into the internet to find this little corner.

In our conversations, Alex has shown to be an expert in minor league cards, having collected those sets for over 30 years. He even gave me a few pointers on some Tino Martinez minor league cards.

Speaking of Tino, Alex was kind enough to send me a package of Tinos he had laying around. While neither are new to my collection, I'm never one to say no, especially when one of them is Tino's 1988 Topps Traded USA RC.
I guess in 2018 this wouldn't really be considered his RC, but I always will look at it this way.
Alex also threw in some 1990 Upper Deck rookies as well.

Thanks, Alex!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Topps Traded/Team USA card. I had that set as a kid and it's one I wish I'd never let go of. I've also become quite fond over the last year of the 1988 Topps design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually the only "random" time people find me is if they want to add a link for their product.

    ReplyDelete