Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trade with Manupatches & Chrome Scratches


I recently completed a trade with Eric from Manupatches andChrome Scratches/Mustaches. I had a Luke Hochevar relic for him, although it pales in comparison to the crazy new Hochevar collection he just picked up. Eric sent me two team bags full of Yanks.

I was surprised to find a Jeter RC in there. I have the Topps one, but didn’t have this Pinnacle. I really should try and acquire all of the various Jeter RCs that I can afford. This is a nice start.


I didn’t have this 1995 Topps Future Stars Jeter either. This should now give me every Jeter base card from Topps from 1993 through today. I’ll have to double check that though.


A nice Dellin Betances Bowman Chrome RC. Man, Dellin is frustrating. He has all the talent in the world, but can’t seem to put it together. With all the injuries, he would have had a chance to stick in the Yanks rotation this year if he had decent AAA success, but instead was demoted to AA. At this point, I wish they’d plug him in the bullpen.


This Leaf Cornerstones Boggs/Mattingly is awesome. Two great players and a shiny border. I like.



I really like this 2011 Topps Chrome Curtis Granderson Purple Refractor. I’m a huge fan of Curtis, so I’ll always welcome a card like this.


Here are a few more goodies.



Eric, thanks for the trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment