Friday, August 7, 2020

Ty Hensley chucks a no-no

Last night while browsing Twitter, I was greeted with a few tweets that made me really happy. Ty Hensley chucked a no-hitter for the Utica Unicorns of the USPBL!
First off, glad to see some of these independent leagues playing baseball this summer. I just found out the NJ Jackals in my area are open for business, which I wasn't expecting.

I was really happy to see Ty's personal achievement. From what I can tell via social media, he's put a lot of work into not only getting back on the mound, but honing his craft and improving. He frequently post videos that show major league velocity and spin rates, which isn't surprising for a former first rounder. He's still got it!

Ty has obviously always been very kind to me, so it continues to really make my day when I see good things happen to good people. But make no mistake, this was the result of hard work.

Congrats to Ty, and I look forward to watching how the rest of his season unfolds.

To celebrate, here are a few of my favorite Ty Hensley cards and collectibles.

7 comments: