Wednesday, April 2, 2014

PC Perspective

I feel like I've been picking up Ty Hensley cards left and right, yet I'm only at 23 different cards total. How is that possible?

It definitely puts my 630+ Tino card collection into perspective, and that's nothing compared to those super collectors out there who have several thousand cards of one player.

Regardless, I'm having a blast with my PCs right now. Between Tino, Rizzuto, Michael Pineda, and Hensley, plus some secondary guys, I'm been as focused as I've been in a long time. It feels good. It's nice.

Here are the two newest Hensleys to my collection. The first here is 2013 Bowman Draft Orange parallel #'d to 250. The second is a cool diecut from Panini Elite Extra Edition. That card is #'d to 200. Both of these cards came courtesy of my LCS, otherwise known as eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool additions. Looks like your 2013 Bowman Draft rainbow of Hensley is coming along quite nicely :).

    ReplyDelete