Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Manny Banuelos Die Cuts

I like prospects. I like die cuts. I like Refractors. So, naturally, I'm really digging the 2011 Bowman Chrome Futures cards. Although they seem like sort of a random insert set, with three Yankees I collect in the checklist and a few variations of each card, I've been having a good time trying to pick these up.


On eBay, I got a good deal on these two Manny Banuelos cards as part of a lot. I think it costs less than $2 shipped, and it has the regular version and the Refractor. It bugs me that the 2011 Refractors don't say "Refractor." I know it's usually obvious, but I still liked it. Both of these cards are going straight in the Manny Banuelos collection.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you yesterday when I pulled my Manny Banuelos auto out of a blaster from Target.

    I too love the Futures die-cuts. Need to get all the Delino Deshields ones.

    ReplyDelete