Friday, February 24, 2012

Contest Winnings from Derek - Part 2

I'm such a bad blogger that I actually won a second contest of Derek's from Tomahawk Chopping. I voted from him in a photo contest, and thus gained entry. He's a talented photographer so I was more than happy to do it.

Anyhow, I was one of five randomly selected winners and was able to choose from a whole mess of cards. There were a lot of really nice autos and relics. Instead of going for some tradebait, I went for a 2011 Bowman Sterling Refractor jersey of Danny Duffy. I'll probably stash the card aside and see how he develops. I think he's a pretty promising prospect from what I've read. He spent a good portion of the year last year in KC's rotation, and projects as a middle of the rotation guy in the future.


Derek, I'm all caught up now. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment