Friday, March 1, 2013

Hank Aaron: The next HOFer to enter the binder



The next card for my Joey HOFer collection is this Hank Aaron 1970 Topps Sporting News All-Star. I’d like to keep this collection strictly base cards and not subsets or parallels or non-base cards, and this was my mistake. I bought it on SportLots as part of a larger purchase, and I was stupid and thought I was buying the original 1970 base card, not the All-Star.

It’s still a cool card and is a nice addition to the collection. I may upgrade to an actual base card at some point, but for now, this will do.

1 comment:

  1. Man... I've done the same thing over at Sportlots. I know it's the buyer's responsibility to check, but it would be nice if they added a little notation for subset cards. That Aaron is still a pretty sweet card though. I'd add that to my vintage binder any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete