Saturday, March 9, 2013

TTM Success: Yankees prospect Francisco Arcia

Spring training has been slowwwww. Way slower than seasons past, even amongst the forums I follow. My latest success puts me at 3 for 21, which is about the average that the majority of these makeshift Yankees will end up batting this April. I honestly won't be surprised if no more success roll in, but I'll keep hope.



Francisco Arcia signed this Bowman Chrome for me in 17 days. He did a decent job keeping the signature stuck to the Chrome card. Arcia has spent the majority of the past two seasons at Low A Charleston, and is more of a defense-first prospect. The Yanks have some decent catching depth in the minors, so he's stuck behind some big names.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice.
    I like to think the Yankees have catching depth in the minors but I keep remembering the sad reality that it's mainly in the low minors (for now).

    ReplyDelete