Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Manny Banuelos X-Fractor

I'm a huge Manny Banuelos fan. At just 20 years old, he's one of the youngest players in AAA ball. He's struggled with his control at times this year (which is uncharacteristic), but most believe the little lefty has the ability to be a top of the rotation pitcher. His move to AAA created speculation that he would earn a September call-up, perhaps in a bullpen role. Brian Cashman has since squashed that rumor, so it looks like we won't see him until 2012.

I picked up this beautiful 2011 Bowman Platinum X-Fractor recently. The card is really nice, and I like 2011 Bowman Platinum a lot, despite the masses being seemingly against it. I don't think I'll buy any packs or anything, but I'm more than happy to get the Yanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment