Friday, August 26, 2011

TTM Success: Roger Clemens

Raawggggawww Clemens!! (Suzyn Waldman Voice). Yesterday, I returned home from work to find a plain white envelope postmarked from Houston, TX. I couldn't remember who I sent to in that area. As soon as I opened it, I was like "ohhhhh yeah!" Back in mid-July, I sent a card to Roger Clemens. Unfortunately, my card was returned unsigned. Fortunately, included was a 4x6 signed photo!



A few thoughts:
1. I'm very, very thankful to have received an autograph.
2. I'm little sad it's in an Astros uniform.
3. I'm ecstatic it isn't a Red Sox uniform!

I measured this up against other Clemens autos and it looks good. It's not a preprint and I hightly doubt it's an autopen just by close observation.



I'm very happy to add this auto to my collection and I think Mr. Clemens for sending it!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet success man! I gotta try Clemens sometime for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice auto for sure...turn around time not too bad either

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty nice surprise to find in the mailbox. :)

    ReplyDelete