Saturday, September 24, 2011

Topps Hertiage Minors is out!


Topps has released it's Heritage Minors set, and the cards look awesome. I may be in the minority on this one, but to each their own. I admit that I don't quite understand the set, it's basically Topps Pro Debut in the Heritage design. Seems weird to have such a similar set. However, I am a huge nerd for Minor League cards and Minor League TTMs, so this set could be awesome for me.

If you pick up any of these cards and pull a Yankee, please let me know. Here is the team checklist:

4 - Manny Banuelos
5 - Dellin Bettances
29 - Jesus Montero
36 - Austin Romaine
39 - Gary Sanchez
67 - Andrew Brackman
124 - Angelo Gumbs
133 - Kyle Higashioka
135 - Alan Horne
170 - Adam Warren

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the set, based on the scans I've seen. Part of what I like about minor league cards are all the colorful and imaginative logos - these cards seem just a little too drab.

    ReplyDelete