Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trade Review: O Yes, CanO and more '68 Topps Game

I just completed my second trade with Ryan from"'O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. A while back, we completed a trade and he mentioned he had another card I might be interested in. Unfortunately I didn't have much to offer at the time, until I recently bought a blaster of Lineage and ended up with something he liked.

See, the card I wasn’t able to trade for is the Robinson Cano below. It is one of those leather name plates from 2011 Topps. Ryan told me to find him a good relic for it, and I think I came through. I pulled a sweet Eddie Murray orange ’75 mini relic from the blaster, and a trade was born.


In addition to the Cano, Ryan sent me three 1968 Topps Game cards – Jim Lonborg, Gary Peters, and Richie Allen. The Peters is a dupe, so if you have any ‘68s Games to trade me I’d gladly swap it.


Ryan also included this sweet 1966 Topps Ruben Amaro. Thanks for a great trade, Ryan! Enjoy the Murray relic.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked the cards. Good luck tracking down the '68 Topps game cards for your set!

    ReplyDelete