Saturday, June 23, 2012

Contest Winnings from Robert - Part 1


I recently won a contest over at $30 A Week Habit. I seem to have good luck with contests over there. Anyhow, Robert was kind enough to send me a few packs and a stack of Yanks. I’m going to be pretty busy this weekend, so I’ll use the cards he sent as fodder to get me through a few posts.

I’ll start with the Jumbo pack of Topps Archives. Last year, I won a contest from Robert as well, and pulled this Starlin Castro relic. As someone who never pulls relics, this was awesome. 


 Well, Robert has the magic touch, as I pulled another relic this time! A BJ Upton jersey card. It’s already spoken for in a trade, but still very cool. That’s two relics I’ve pulled this year from Archives, which is awesome.


I also snagged a Don Mattingly SP. 


Tomorrow I’ll show off two packs of Series Two that Robert got me. No hits, but a cool parallel of a rookie who is a pretty big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment