Thursday, June 21, 2012

TTM Success: Danny Hultzen



Most TTMs I send out are of Yankees, whether it’s past, present, or future players. However, occasionally I will send to other players I am fans of, or even top prospects on the cusp of the Major Leagues that I’ve been keeping an eye on.

I just got a success from Mariners prospect Danny Hultzen. The #2 overall selection in the 2011 draft, he was ranked as the #21 prospect in all of baseball coming into this season by Baseball Ameria, and he’s pitched well in Double A this year. He sports an 8-3 record with a 1.19 ERA in 75 innings pitched. The M’s have a lot of young pitching prospects poised to help the big league club, and Hultzen will help sooner rather than later.

He signed this card for me in nine days in care of the Jackson Generals.

1 comment:

  1. Good news is Danny just got called up to AAA Tacoma and might actually make it to Seattle before the end of the year. I'm excited to see him with the big club.

    ReplyDelete