Monday, June 11, 2012

Trade loot from Jaybarkerfan's Draft


Jaybarkerfan’s First Annual Trade Bait Draft took about a month to complete. Not to be outdone, it’s taken me about two months to post about it.

My first pick in the draft netted me an Eddie Murray RC. While it is a trade bait draft, I may keep this card. I’ve always admired it, just never imagined I’d own it.

Next up, a sweet on card auto of former Blue Jay prospect Chip Cannon. He had a few really good years in the minors, but nothing after 2009. Not sure what happened to him.

I also nabbed a game used jersey of Andruw Jones.

Here is the rest of my haul. It’s all for trade, so let me know if there’s anything that strikes your fancy.

As he has been known to do, Wes threw in a few Yanks for me, including this sweet Hideki Matsui jersey. It’s my first relic of Godzilla.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pick on the Murray. If there wasn't a Matt Holliday jersey available that would have been my #1 pick.

    That being said, if you do ever decide to trade it look me up because I would love it for my Rookie Cup collection.

    ReplyDelete