Friday, August 5, 2016

TTM Success: Tim Lynch



Several weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to do a blog Q&A with Yankees prospect and fellow autograph collector Tim Lynch. You can read it HERE if you missed it the first time around.

A few days later, I sent Tim a print out of the Q&A (which I’m sure he treasures and hung up in his locker), as well as a few cards. Tim was nice enough to sign this Yankees hologram for me. Rest assured, I’ll be sending Tim another request once he appears on a few baseball cards. However, no complaints here. The hologram actually looks pretty sweet and I like it a lot better than those blank "signature" cards. Also - to make you all feel old - the hologram is from 1991 Upper Deck...two years before Tim was born. Oy. We're old.

Thanks again, Tim!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome idea to get an autograph on one of those UD team logo hologram stickers. Looks great. I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I'm younger than Tim, thank goodness.

    Nice success, I got a return back from him too recently.

    ReplyDelete