Friday, March 27, 2020

An old-fashioned 1 for 1 trade

Most of my trades on TCDB have been 1-2 cards for 5-6 cards. It's something I've been trying to do to cut back on extra cards. Essentially, trade 4-5 cards for 1 I'd rather have.

It doesn't always work this way. Recently I completed a good old-fashioned 1 for 1 swap with user NetScans. What was even more fun was that it wasn't from a 2020 set like a lot of trades have been. I traded a Reggie Jackson 2015 Topps insert for a 1998 Tino I needed:
It's a really nice looking card from 1998 UD3. I thought I had it, but like the late 90s tend to do, sometimes it's impossible to tell what part of the set the card hails from.

This is one of the Power Corps Rainbow cards. Instead of having the same same number, like parallels now, it has a later number LATER in the set. Oy.

Anyways, glad to have it! Despite being confusing, it's a nice looking card.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty sweet looking piece of cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never understood UD3... but they were some nice looking cards.

    ReplyDelete