Friday, March 6, 2020

The Torrens Fan Club strikes again

Out of nowhere, the Luis Torrens Fan Club struck me with a PWE, mere days after previously sending one. I wasn't prepared.

Zippy Zappy has been Zion AD hunting, and looks like he had a few leftover 2019-20 NBA cards he sent my way. Hmmm. He shoved a very lot of them into a single PWE:
A mixture of Hoops and Donruss. Some good names too! My favorite card is probably the Malcolm Brogdon, because it reminds me of the time Malachi Richardson made him look foolish in the Elite 8.
Oh yeah, this was shoved in there too. Just an autograph of an All-Star. Dellin makes me sad in 2020.
Thanks for the PWE, ZZ. I sent one earlier in the week to him, which probably means I have about 20 more coming my way.

3 comments:

  1. I've really been enjoying basketball cards this year. Nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoilers, I did not pull any AD 1/1's in my lone packs of Hoops and Donruss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta admit... even I'm semi-interested in basketball again (haven't been interested in years). I bought a blaster last night to see if I can pull a Zion and a new Kobe for the collection.

    ReplyDelete