Thursday, February 24, 2011

And 'Melo has arrived


Good start for the new-look Knicks! 'Melo was a bit shakey, but played well down the stretch. He ended with 27 points and 10 rebounds. Chauncey Billups had a great game as well. Hit a huge three in the waning minutes of the fourth quarter, living up to his "Mr. Big Shot" nickname (or knickname? har har). With that being said, this team didn't even have a practice together, and it showed. I anticipate more cohesiveness in the coming weeks.

I was big into basketball cards from around 1993-1996. I'll dabble here and there now, but I'll definitely be bugging you guys for some Carmelo Knicks cards in a few months. I already bothered Colbey from Cardboard Collections for a Rautins card he pulled. If you have any cards of former Syracuse players in their Orange uniforms - autos, relics, etc - let me know. I'm talking Melo, Flynn, Wes Johnson, Rautins, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment