Friday, February 25, 2011

Huge mail day! Will highlight all weekend...

Today I opened my mailbox after work, and brown padded packages and white envelopes spilled all over the ground. It was a mail day for the ages! I received five TTMs, four of which were for my Topps Yankees project. I also received three trade packages and two purchases. It was very overwhelming to say the least.

Each trade deserves it's own post, and one blogger was extremely generous and I can't wait to profile that trade especially. I'll show off my new purchases at some point, and also highlight the TTMs all at once.

This afternoon, I was just thinking about what to write this weekend...not anymore. I have more than enough items to post. So check back over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thought you might find these interesting:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-Topps-Magenta-CC-SABATHIA-Printing-Plate-Metal-1-1-/320659893587?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4aa8d1ad53

    http://cgi.ebay.com/1988-Pacific-Tony-Kubek-Printing-Plate-1-1-Plus-Card-/110651254337?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item19c3542641

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greg! I'm kicking myself for missing out on the Kubek. The CC is a little rich for my blood, although it's awesome...

    ReplyDelete