Saturday, January 31, 2015

O'Yeah

I have wanted this card for a long, long time. I had the Kirby Puckett one growing up (I still do), and felt that the O'Neill would have been a great addition to my Yankees collection. In fact, I won one on eBay a few years ago, but it never arrived.

This one came courtesy of Listia. I didn't let it out of my sight, and was able to win it for a reasonable price, credit-wise.

It has a little bit of everything. It's clearcut, although not fully transparent because of the colors. The colors themselves are vibrant and refractor-like. This would definitely be a set that I'd love to see Topps bring back in a new Stadium Club issue.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got it! Hope it isn't sticky. The plastic they used for them can turn on you some times. Those were great times for collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expecting a card of the Kool Aid man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to bid on that card, or I did. Can't remember, glad it went to a good home.

    ReplyDelete