Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gypsy Queen from the Doon's Big Fun Game

Yesterday, I received my winnings from Napkin Doon's latest Big Fun Game - 13 base cards of American League players from 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen. I haven't bought any GQ, so it's fun to get cards without buying packs. There was a nice assortment of players here, minus the Red Sox. There was also a John Damon Photoshopped card of him with the Devil Rays. Yes, they will always be the Devil Rays. While there was only one Yankee, I actually needed it for my team set, as I didn't pull the AJ Burnett in the group break I participated in, so that was helpful as well.

The Kendry and Verlander cards are already promised to other bloggers, but the rest are available. Nappy, thanks again for the game - it's always a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment