Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm excited for 2011 Bowman! (seriously!)


Image stolen from eBay

I for one am pumped for 2011 Bowman because of a solid lot of Yankee prospects included in this set. Hopefully I’ll have more luck grabbing some Bowman Manny Banuelos cards than I have had getting my hands on 2010 Topps Pro Debut (I STILL NEED THIS CARD!). In addition to Banuelos, 2011 4th rounder Mason Williams makes his baseball card debut, and Adam Warren and Hector Noesi are included as well.

I’m quite excited for these, so please keep me in mind as some of those awful, ugly, unwanted Yankee cards pop up in backs of your respective blasters. I’ll gladly take them off your hands.

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep that in mind! Of course, I still haven't even seen any Gypsy Queen around here.

    ReplyDelete