Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jaybarkerfan's Junk isn't junk to me

Wes from Jaybarkerfan's Junk sent me a great assortment of Yankees recently. He was even nice enough to pull a few Tino cards for me, and the mini Tino was just featured in my Tino Tuesdays segments. I always really appreciate it when a blogger comes across a Tino and thinks to send it to me.


This 1965 Pedro Ramos is a fun card. It's miscut pretty badly, but I still like it. Any vintage Yankee is good in my book! I wonder who's card I have the bottom of?


There was also a nice assortment of Yanks from the '80s through today - a lot of Mattingly and Rickey Henderson, as well as a Bernie Williams 1990 Bowman Rookie. I had his Topps RC, but not Bowman, so this is a great addition. While I had a couple of these cards from the '80s, the new ones from Wes are in much better condition that the old ratty ones I had.

 

Wes, as always, thanks for the great assortment!

No comments:

Post a Comment