Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tino Tuesdays #10: 2003 Fleer Double Header

In honor of the Cardinals appearance in the World Series, I am featuring a Tino Martinez card from his Lost Years today. This card recently came to me from Jaybarkerfan's Junk. It's a 2003 Fleer Double Header mini card, although it's a bit larger than the minis we've grown accustomed to today.



I wasn't around when this set came out so I don't know a thing about it. I like the card design, except I think that the "Double Header" logo is a bit obnoxious. I like the hat in the text box next to the name. The back of the card doesn't do a ton for me, but since it's a mini I don't mind this as opposed to cramming year by year stats on there. It's a nice little text blurb that calls out a specific two games, which is a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment