Friday, March 9, 2012

Trading sketch cards with No One's Going To Read This Blog


Jeremy from “No one’s going to read this blog” and I recently traded sketch cards. It’s the first time I’ve ever done this, so I was pretty excited. We didn’t tell each other what we were drawing. Jeremy just said he likes the Mets, Yankees, and old school Brooklyn Dodgers.

I was initially going to draw an old school Brooklyn Dodger, but when Gary Carter passed away, I decided to draw him instead for my end of the trade. I think it game out decently, and I like that I put his signature in the top corner.


 Jeremy’s sketch card blew me away. For one, I wasn’t expecting color, so this is really cool. Two, it’s Mantle! And it’s REALLY good. I cannot and will not draw faces, so I’m incredibly envious of Jeremy’s skills. He captured it well. It’s definitely the coolest Mantle I own.

Jeremy, I really enjoyed the trade. Hope you like the Carter. Thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sketch. I'll have my part of the trade up soon. I loved the Gary Carter idea. I'm not so sure that it looks like the Mick, but I tried.

    ReplyDelete