Monday, July 18, 2011

Sabathia Diamond Die Cut arrives!

Last week, I mentioned that I had my CC Sabathia Diamond Die Cut shipped. I was tired of getting offers like a 1987 Tim Stoddard for it. It got tiring logging in every day and seeing the same offers from the same people, over and over. Maybe I should have been more patient, but I got annoyed and had the card shipped.

As most of have already said, the cards are really nice in hand. Thick cardstock, nice shine, and a cool effect on the diamond. The die cut looks great and it's one of the more attractive cards I've seen in awhile.


It is definitely a thick card. I tried to compare it to a regular 2011 Series One card.

5 comments:

  1. Cool.. I need to get mine shipped too. How long did delivery take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these awesome in person? Scans definitely do not do these even the slightest justice. I also got mine super quick in about 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, I have an Alexei Ramirez diamond cut who most people would probably say, who? But I get all kinds of offers for it. I've even had a couple of times where someone offered me a 1986 Topps for it. There needs to be a button you can mark where it's not available for trade.

    BTW - Thanks for the Konerko card, it was a very pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete