Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trade Review: 7 Hours from Tampa Bay

Simon from 7 Hours from Tampa Bay recently reached out about a trade, and we came to agreement despite being divisional rivals. I had a few Rays and other prospect cards for him, and he had two Yankee relics that looked great in my book. Plus, it was my first international trade! Glad to see that my cards made it to the UK and vice versa.

The card I was really excited about was this Mariano Rivera relic. This is my first jersey swatch of Mo. It's a good looking card and I'm thrilled to finally have a relic of the future HOFer.


The next card is this Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Phil Hughes jersey...with a little bit of Pinstripe peeking out. This card is numbered to 50. Here's to hoping Hughes looks like his old self when he makes the start tomorrow.


Simon also threw in these two cool Mickey Mantle cards! I love the 1985 Topps Collectors' Series.


Thanks for a great trade, Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment