Thursday, April 14, 2011

TTM Blast from the Past: Mike Mussina

I wanted to share a former success from one of the best TTM signers of all-time, and one of my favorite Yankee pitchers: Mike Mussina. Moose was a great signer in the off-season, although since he has retired I've seen little to no successes from him. I don't blame him. I had a few successes with him over the years, and this one is my favorite. I sent him a cool Cracker Jack card, as well as a ticket from his first win of his final season, 2008, when he won 20 games for the first time. I asked him to signed it "#1 of 20", and he kindly obliged.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering if the Bowman Chrome cards were good for TTM Autographs? Also where do you find the people's addresses

    Thanks,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the most part, I've had no issues with signatures sticking to Bowman Chrome cards. To find addresses, there are books that you can buy or subscribe to. I pretty much just do a google search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a really cool success, and nice that he inscribed the ticket for you! I got Moose a while back as well, and it really sucks that he hasnt been signing.

    ReplyDelete