Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TTM Success: Bubba Starling, possible #1 MLB Draft Pick

I feel a little creepy posting this success. Yes, I sent a TTM request to a high school kid. If you no longer feel comfortable reading my blog, that makes two of us. Anyhow, a few weeks ago I pulled a Bubba Starling Bowman Chrome USA card. I did a little reading and was impressed to find out that Bubba is somewhat of a legend. In addition to playing outfield and pitching for the U18 National Team, he also has signed a letter of intent to play QB at Nebraska this fall. Talk about talent!

Most draft experts are expecting Bubba to be one of the top picks in this June's amateur draft. While I know he won't get picked by the Yanks because they aren't picking until #50, it'll be exciting to see where he goes.

Anyhow, Bubba was nice enough to sign this card for me in about a week's time. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment