Friday, April 22, 2011

TTM Success: Ca$h Money - Brian Cashman

Unfortunately I didn't have any cards of him to send, but I sent Brian Cashman two Yankees team cards on April 5th. Yesterday, Cashman returned both cards signed and personalized!

The best looking of the bunch is the 2010 Topps team card featuring the Yanks celebrating after winning the World Series in '09. I was at the Game 6 clincher, so I love collecting items from this game. The other card was a Fleer card from back in the day (as in 1999 or 2000) of the Yanks during a parade down the Canyon of Heroes. Unfortunately, there is a lot going on in the card and it's tough to see the signature. That's my fault, I should have known better. Rest assured, there is a signature on there.


Thanks to Ca$h Money for timely return!

No comments:

Post a Comment