Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few relics for trade - Braves, Cubs, Mets, Brewers, Pads, A's

As you may have seen in a few of my recent posts, I've gone on a little binge and acquired a few Yankees relics. What can I say, I really like them. I've also picked up a few others, and would be open for trading these for other Yankee relics. Since a lot of these are fairly common guys, I'm not expecting Jeter or anything in return.

The coolest card is probably the Dale Murphy 2004 SP Legendary Cuts Braves jersey. The Prior is cool as well because of the solid blue pinstripe. Always a fan of two colors. Let me know if you see anything that interests you!

2001 Pacific Private Stock Derek Bell (Mets)
2003 Topps Record Breakers Richie Sexson (Brewers)
2004 SP Legendy Cuts Dale Murphy (Braves)
2005 Upper Deck Mark Prior (Cubs)
2007 A&G Marcus Giles jersey (Padres) - in a pending deal
2011 Topps manu-patch 1968 A's Trevor Chahill (A's)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there... I'd be interested in the Trevor Cahill and Dale Murphy... if you're interested in trading... check my bucket:

    http://s1023.photobucket.com/home/sanjosefuji/tag/yankees

    ReplyDelete