Monday, March 14, 2011

Yankees prospects cards for trade?

With my TTM requests dwindling down as Spring Training comes to an end, as well as my Topps Yankees Project nearing completion, I think I'd like to take a stab at sending to some Yankees prospects once the season starts. Problem is, I don't have a ton of prospect cards.

Do you have any Yankees prospects cards you'd like to consider trading me? I am actively trying to collect the 2010 Topps Pro debut set, and I have a few 2008 Tristar Yankee cards. Let me know and perhaps we can work out a deal.

3 comments:

  1. Customs, AJ! I think you'd be pretty good. Come up with a design that you like, maybe even with a special spot for a sig, and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! Maybe I'll think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats not a bad idea, I like it too! Sometimes you can get sets from the minor league teams too, you might want to check out the lower level minors teams and send those cards to the players that have moved up

    ReplyDelete