Monday, March 28, 2011

My Fantasy Squad

I had my fantasy draft last night, and overall I'm feeling OK. I missed my first five picks because I was at the movies with the girl, but rushed home and finished it out. By the time I got there, I didn't have any pitchers five rounds in, so my next few picks were all pitchers. Here is my line-up. Let me know what you think.

League format is head to head, with 14(!) teams.

C - Arencibia (my very last pick) - wasn't much available
1B - Miguel Cabrera
2B - Neil Walker
3B - Infante (he qualifies at 2B, 3B, OF) - I like his versatility, but would you rather have Edwin Encarnacion? Chipper Jones?
SS - Rollins
OF - Josh Hamilton
OF - Choo
OF - Rios (Computer took him in the 5th round. I wouldn't have drafted him)
Util - Manny Ramirez - got him really late. I like it.
Bench - Colvin

SP- Tommy Hanson
SP - Carpenter
RP - Axford
RP - Lyon
P- Phil Hughes
P - Wandy Rodriguez
P - Jaime Garcia
BN- Brian Matusz
BN - Anibel Sanchez
BN - James McDonald

A lot of pitchers with high upside. Hope it pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment