Monday, March 21, 2011

Trade Review: San Jose Fuji

A week or so ago, I posted some game used trade bait. San Jose Fuji saw two cards to his liking - a Trevor Cahill 2011 Topps manupatch and a Dale Murphy jersey card. In return, Fuji sent me two Yanks game-used cards - a Randy Johnson (swatch is actually Diamondbacks) and a Bernie Williams. I had a Bernie bat relic, but not a jersey, so this was a very welcome addition.


In addition, Fuji also sent me a sweet auto...of himself! This 2008 Topps was sandwiched between the two game used cards. Hopefully next time we make a deal, I'll get a Fuji game-used card!

Thanks again, Fuji!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you received the cards... Don't know if Topps has created a way to make personalized memorabilia cards... but as soon as the do... I'll be first in line. Thanks again for the great trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't issue if you're in it to get in better form, a novice just getting began or an knowledgeable martial artist getting once again into the crate, the right MMA equipment.

    Buy Your Product atama gi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jiu Jitsu Gi and BJJ Kimonos of top excellent from riofightwear.com Discover excellent Kimonos from Koral, Vulkan, Atama and other MMA Equipment Organizations.

      Buy Your Product jiu jitsu kimonos

      Delete