Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trade Review: Justin's World

A while back I sent Justin from Justin's World a few cards from his 2011 Topps want list. In return, he sent me some nice Yanks cards. My favorite card in the package is a Jeter 2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary card. It was a printing error, it's missing some foil in the Diamond Anniversary logo. I don't mind though! I didn't have any shiny Yankees, so I'm really digging this. Justin also sent me some random Yanks from the last few years, and a few were actually of lesser known guys who didn't spend much time with the team, such as Nick Green and Matt Lawton. I love having these types of cards to remind me of some of the random players that spent time on the team in the mid 2000's.



Justin - thanks for the trade!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the Jeter sparkle. Lawton kinda looks really chunky in that picture. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete