Saturday, March 19, 2011

Help me complete my Topps Yankees Project

With a few recent successes, I'd like to share the progress of my Topps Yankees Project. Check out my original post HERE. I'm getting close to completing my goal, but there are still a few years that are alluding me. Twelve to be exact. Each of the remaining years are out in the mail, so now it's a waiting game. I've also developed a contingency plan for each year, as I've been in this long enough to know that no one is a sure thing.

This is where you come in. I could use a little help acquiring a few more cards to send out for the years I am missing. If you have any cards (unsigned!) from the following Topps sets that you would be willing to part with, please let me know and hopefully we can work out a trade

1966 - Al Downing, Bob Friend
1970 - Lindy McDaniel, Pete Ward, Bill Burbach
1973 - Lindy McDaniel, Hal Lanier, Fred Beene, Bernie Allen, Steve Kline
1978 - Ken Holtzman
1984 - Andre Robertson
1995 - Randy Velarde
2000 - Chili Davis
2005 - Tony Clark

Thanks for any help that you can provide!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a '73 Bernie Allen. I'll send it along when I send those Op. Day cards next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two different Steve Kline's played ball? Didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete