Sunday, March 20, 2011

TTM Success: Another one for my Topps Yankees Project

Apologies for my lack of posting over the weekend. I was not only out of town, but consumed by college basketball. As I get ready for my Syracuse game tonight, I wanted to share a quick TTM success that I received once I got home. Bert Campaneris signed my 1984 Topps card for my project, so now I am down to 11 more years to go! Signature looks great.


I have a couple of trades and purchases to review in the next few days, so stop on back. Have a great night...GO 'CUSE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but there is just something wrong with Bert Campaneris in a uniform that isn't green and gold.

    Congrats on the success, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree - but he did hit .322 for the Yanks in 1983 (in only 60 games). And for the sake of my project, a Yankee card is a Yankee card!

    ReplyDelete