Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trade Review: Paul's Random Baseball Stuff

Paul over at Paul's Random Baseball Stuff is trying to collect a signed card of every player to have played for the Mets. And I thought my Topps Yankees Project was daunting! I had an autograph that I figured would help Paul's collection more than mine - a signed card of Corey Lidle from when he played for the Binghamton Mets.

Paul was nice enough to send me a Sparky Lyle signed card, which is cool because I didn't have a Sparky in my collection of Yankee autos. I love the lefty slant to his signature.

Thanks, Paul!

2 comments:

  1. I have some Yankee cards from Upperdeck when they were going to start tearing down the old Yankee Stadium. Would you be interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AJ

    I also appreciated the Wayne Lydon card you threw in.

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete